Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Project is Expanding!

I have finished last night the seventh baby hat! The great news is that I have received interest in participating to the project. Mrs S asked me if she can crochet a baby blanket which is wonderful and I can't wait to see it. Mrs S showed me how knitting and crocheting can be fun. I learned from my grandma when I was 5-6 year old. It was mandatory for a girl to know those skills in order to make her dowry. You can imagine how much I hated it. I didn't want anyone to know I can knit. It was embarrassing. But things changed, different kind of life happened to me, one that didn't involve any dowry making. I started to look at many things in a different light. Thank you Mrs. S for showing me how to use this skill and make it a creative fun thing! I can't wait to see your baby blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment